Minions are not only popular among kids but also have a bigger fan base amongst adults too. One cannot escape the magic of these cute and adorable minions and cheerfully fall in love with their crazy lingo and silly yet hilarious activities. With a growing love and madness for minions, people are joyfully organising minion themed birthday parties for their kids. Here are some great ideas which will make your party dynamic and playful.
- Invitations: What better way it would be than a minion inviting your guest for the party. Put on your creative glasses and with a little hard work and magic one can find a lot many printable options of minion invitation cards, get the colour print outs and start sending out the invites.
- Decorations: If its minion theme, yellow and blue colour will rule the party. Do it yourself. Make big eyes, with and without spectacles with a happy yet mischievous smile on yellow balloons. Use yellow glace sheets to cover the doors and windows and use cut outs of goggles to make the face. One can use stand ups of different minions to make the space look filled and animated.
- Dress code: One may mention on the invitation about the dress code. The adults may come in yellow and blue colour outfit to make it colour coordinated and kids may dress up as minion.
- Birthday cake: With so many innovative and efficient bakers available, one can easily get a minion birthday cake made and it can be any scene from the movie. It is completely custom made and one can get as adventurous and creative as possible.
- Activities: One can think of various fun activities for the party. It can a banana competition, or make your minion from the available art and craft stuff, sing and talk in minion language and expression. Such activities will make everyone rolling on the floor laughing.
- Photo corner: One can create a photo corner at the party. Such corner would have some minions stand ups with an empty space for the face. Kids can take turn and can get clicked putting their face on the empty space. It will fun and memorable for everyone. These pictures can be instant ones so that it can be given as return gift to everyone, kids and adults both.
- Food & Crockery: Not only the cake every food item must be planned keeping the theme in mind. One can have mango or orange juices, served in minion plastic glasses. Marshmallows can also be used creatively, dipped in yellow coloured white chocolate and make the details using dark chocolate. Another piece of food attraction can be minion faced bananas. These all can be served in minion crockery.
- Return gifts: There is a variety of minion merchandise available in the market. Minion watches, stationary, colours, puppets, games, table and alarm clocks etc. any of these can be given as return gifts packed in minion gift wrap and paper pouches.
Looking for a Birthday Party Venue? Browse and book best-suited Birthday Party Venues from VenueLook.com