Planning a party that is unique and distinctive from other events is nothing less than a daunting task. There are endless details to be taken care of besides worrying about beverages, food, entertainment, etc. If you have already booked a party hall but don’t know how to make it a happening and complete fun place, read on.
Start with Decorations
- Even a simple room can be made to look stunning and beautiful with perfectly chosen decorations. Depending on the occasion or the purpose of the party you are planning to throw, choose appropriate decorations. It plays a vital role in creating a festive and exciting atmosphere for the party. Careful planning and choosing them can make your task a bit easier.
- If it is your parent’s Silver Jubilee, the décor of the party hall should reflect how the couple has completed this long journey together.
- You can make it look adorable by putting up some pictures of couple’s and colourful balloons to make the event look more special.
- If it’s a Halloween party, the decoration stuffs that needs to be chosen will be very different. Thus the occasion and purpose of the party will play a significant role.
- While decorating the venue, you also need to consider the establishments’ permission to decorate. Some private dining rooms may not allow extensive decorating. Also, you will have to consider room size, ceiling height, etc. also as dimensions may limit the decoration stuffs you are planning to use.
Follow The Decorating Basics
When looking forward to transforming the complete look of the party hall, it is recommended to follow decorating basics. Here, we tell you how to go about it.
For Event Planning Trends
- Start decorations from the walls. Depending on the milestone you are celebrating, hang a banner, posters, photographs, festive garlands, artwork, etc.on the walls.
- If you are planning a party to honour someone, hang their photos on the walls or any other photographs that depict memorable and meaningful moments in their lives.
- If it is a theme-based party, say a Hollywood movie theme, hang posters and pictures of your favourite Hollywood movies or stars on the walls.
- Once you are done with the walls, decorated ceiling using balloons and streamers. It will give a complete look to hall decorations. A variety of other
Have you sent out invitations for your upcoming event? If not, save paper and send free online invitations now.
Looking for a party venue? Browse and book best-suited party venues from VenueLook.com