The wedding season is all set to kick-off and many to-be-couples must already have started dreaming about the grandest of ceremonies of their lives, their wedding ceremony! Wedding is certainly one of the most momentous occasions in a man’s or woman’s life. It is almost like the beginning of a whole new life for most. The sweet fantasies are endless, and the nervous anticipation of the day is enough to keep them awake at nights well before the mega event.
Is Make-up the Best Choice?
Both bride and groom want to look their best on their wedding day. There is a whole business dedicated to beautifying the brides and grooms for their wedding ceremony. Make-ups and cosmetics abound and are certainly helpful to add that glimmer and glamour to your overall appearance. However, these superficial means are – quite literally – not even skin-deep. A make-up can help to ‘patch-up’ a few issues here and there but cannot give you the glow and vibrancy a healthy skin naturally has.
It is, therefore, necessary that both bride and groom take proper care of their skin in advance, well before their wedding day. Acquiring a shiny and soft skin is a long-term process and one has to be committed to working on it to get the desired results for the special day.
Skin care for Brides and Grooms
Following are a few skin care tips for brides and grooms that will help you look your natural best on your wedding.
- First thing first. Water is life and is a blessing for your health and skin. Drink a lot of water – at least 8-10 glasses – throughout the day. And never use soft-drinks as a substitute.
- Eat fresh fruits, salads and veggies and avoid fried, spicy, sugary and junk food as much as you can.
- Men should stay away from smoking or at least keep it to a minimum if you can’t live without it.
- Stick to your personal hygiene and cleanliness regimen. Bathe regularly and keep the facial skin clean with water, a gentle soap and a good cleansing milk or lotion.
- Acne can be a major problem for many girls and need to be handled in a timely fashion. Concealers or foundations can hide them away but cannot give you the confidence a truly flawless skin does. Wash your face often with a gentle soap or face-wash. Use a good acne clearing moisturizer and acne preventing cream effectively dealing with this stubborn issue.
- Avoid stepping out into the direct sunlight without a sun-screen or sun-block lotion. This will protect your skin from tan, sun-burn and sun-spots.
- Exfoliate the skin once or twice a week to remove dead cells and make it look fresh and glowing.
- Men can use face-wash before shaving and a good toner and after-shave after the shave.
- Getting facials done at a good beauty salon or spa is a great way to make sure that your skin gets proper care and fine-tuning before the wedding ceremony.
- Keep away from excessive stress and worry. Be light-hearted and have fun. A happy and healthy mind reflects on the skin.
Your skin is the mirror of your overall health. A healthy and glowing skin is surely the sign of a healthy person. Taking good and timely care of the skin, any bride or groom can make sure that they look stunning and steal the attention of everyone on their eagerly awaited wedding day.
Party favors could include a beautiful two pictures photo-frame with the photos of the couple. A CD with a collection of popular songs from the period the couple first met and married.
Looking for a place for wedding ? Browse and book best-suited wedding venues from VenueLook.com