Mother’s Day honors mothers and is a time to make a special effort to remember and acknowledge our mom’s contributions to our lives. For sleepless nights, cooking special meals for us, numerous wound dressings, scolding our teachers when they punished us for no reason, always thinking of what’s best for us and selfless love and blessings… this one is for our mom and mom-like aunts!
Here are some quotes for this Mother’s Day celebrations!
Short And Sweet Mother’s Day Quotes from Celebs
Here are some quotes from celebrities on Mother and motherhood.
For Event Planning Trends
- “When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.” —Charley Benett
- “There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.” —Elder M. Russell Ballard
- “Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” —Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “It may be possible to gild pure gold, but who can make his mother more beautiful?” —Mahatma Gandhi
- “The influence of a mother in the lives of her children is beyond calculation.” —James E. Faust
- “Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.” —Susan Gale
- “There ought to be a hall of fame for mothers..
Creation’s most unique and precious pearls..
And heaven helps us always to remember..
That the hand that rocks the cradle rules the world.” —Glen Campbell and Steve Wariner
Caring Mother’s Day Quotes
With one of these lovely quotes, you can show your mother how much you admire and love her. She cares for you and the family day-in and day-out so make sure she knows everyone cares for her too.
- “A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.” —Cardinal Mermillod
- “A mother’s happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.” —Honore de Balzac
- “The art of mothering is to teach the art of living to children.” —Elaine Heffner
- “In the mother’s eyes, her smile, her stroking touch, the child reads the message: ‘You are there!'” —Adrienne Rich
- “If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love.” —Stevie Wonder
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” —Robert Browning
- “A mother is clothed with strength and dignity, laughs without fear of the future. When she speaks her words are wise and she gives instructions with kindness.” —Unknown
Funny Mother’s Day Quotes
Make her smile big and laugh out loud with these funny quotes.
- “It’s not easy being a mother. If it were, fathers would do it.” —The Golden Girls
- “When your mother asks, ‘Do you want a piece of advice?’ it’s a mere formality. It doesn’t matter if you answer yes or no. You’re going to get it anyway.” —Erma Bombeck
- “There is only one pretty child in the world, and every mother has it.” —Chinese Proverb
- “Mom, I love you, even though I’ll never accept your friend request.” —Unknown
- “A mom forgives us all our faults, not to mention one or two we don’t even have.” —Robert Brault
- “My mother’s menu consisted of two choices: Take it or leave it.” —Buddy Hackett
- “Nothing is really lost until your mom can’t find it.” —Unknown
Inspirational Mother’s Day Quotes
With these inspiring Mother’s Day quotes, tell her she means the world to you with a positive message.
- “Mothers can look through a child’s eyes and see tomorrow.” —Reed Markham
- “Mother—that was the bank where we deposited all our hurts and worries.” —T. Dewitt Talmage
- “My mother is my root, my foundation. She planted the seed that I base my life on, and that is the belief that the ability to achieve starts in your mind.” —Michael Jordan
- “Being a mother is learning about strengths you didn’t know you had.” —Linda Wooten
- “No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother’s love.” —Edwin Chapin
- “Nobody loves you like your mom. She’s your best friend, your most honest critic, and your biggest fan all rolled into one.” —Kelly Roper
- “Mothers are the biggest blooms in the bouquet of life.” —Unknown
You May Also Like:
- A few ideas to celebrate Mother’s Day straight from the heart!
- 11 Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- How to Celebrate Mother’s Day in Lockdown? 6 Ways…
Have you sent out invitations for your upcoming event? If not, save paper and send free online invitations now.
Looking for a party venue? Browse and book best-suited party venues from VenueLook.com