With summers finally approaching an end and the children all geared up for joining school, throw one last summer vacations barbeque party at your place. Since the very word ‘summer‘ conjures up images of a pristine azure sky above (in non-polluted cities) and green meadows underneath, colourful flowers blooming around us, how about making this end of summer vacations BBQ colorful and animated? A mere visualization of your dining area infused with a plethora of colors is enough to fill you with a feeling of intense joy and pleasure. Below mentioned are some easy-peasy ideas to make your colorful end-of-summer BBQ a success. Read on.
Create a background behind the dining table to add a huge pop of color. This can be done by making use of some bright-colored balloons and honeycombs. Stick the items to the wall with plain packing tape to give rise to a vivid and lively backdrop that would usher in the party mood. This would also make for an excellent photo background! Simply tape, layer and mingle the colors of different sizes of honeycombs and balloons.
For Event Planning Trends
Set the Table
Coming over to the dining table, add colors by using multi-colored tissues and paper plates, color-dipped condiment containers and some garish hot dog baskets.
BBQ is synonymous with hot dogs. Hence, planning a summer end BBQ and missing out on hot dogs is like a pizza without cheese. Purchase hot dogs manufactured by a renowned company known for their premium quality. Now how one would prefer eating it varies from person to person. Here are 43 hot dog rolls recipes from Tarla Dalal
If you want, you can also serve potato salad bites along with the hot dogs, the ingredients and method of preparation of which is elaborated below.
Recipe of Potato Salad Bites
- Dry Dill
- Red Potatoes (Small in size)
- Creole Seasoning Salt
Method of Preparation
- In salted water, boil the red potatoes till they become fork tender. Take the potatoes out from the water and let them cool till they reach room temperature.
- Cut the potatoes in halves and scoop out a considerable amount of potato. For the scooping part, follow the method that you use while preparing twice baked potatoes.
- Using a masher, reduce the scooped potato to a pulpy mass along with Creole seasoning salt, mustard, mayo, and dry dill to make a consistency similar to mashed potato. Fill in this mashed potato salad in the potato skins.
- Serve on a plate and lastly, sprinkle some more dill and paprika.
Colors supersede despondency with hope, sadness with gaiety, and pessimism with optimism. So try making your life colorful in every way possible, even when you throw parties for your dear ones and see how profound the change is.
Looking for a Venue? Browse and book best-suited Venues from VenueLook.com