It is indeed that time of the year again! People are getting excited and starting to express themselves and their family’s values through their Christmas and holiday decorations. The parties and gatherings of the season are a great time to show off your skills!
You Can Do It!
Give these 7 tips for great Christmas decorations a try and show off what you accomplish and share!
For Event Planning Trends
1. Include Your Family’s Tradition
- ‘Tis the Season for family and tradition and your decorations can reflect that warmth no matter how cold it is outside! Hang stockings, plan a campfire, make a ginger bread house, have a cookie decoration family time… choose whatever brings everyone together and brings back childhood memories.
- As family return home and gather together to celebrate the holiday, traditions help to tie everyone back together.
- Exploring memories and making new ones is the reason for the season.
2. Color Your World
- While the established colors of Christmas seem to be fire-engine red and kelly green, you can branch out!
- Consider variations upon that designed theme, like maybe crimson and emerald and burnished gold, for a more elegant and mature holiday look.
- And there are always the colors of Winter itself to celebrate in silver, evergreen, ice blue, and more!
3. Back to Nature
- Why all the plastic and ugly garishness when you have all of nature as your inspiration?
- From fir trees and pine cones to snowflakes and icicles, it’s all pretty!
- Bring the outdoors inside this time of year, where it’s warm enough to enjoy!
4. Poppin’ Tags
- There is no reason to go broke celebrating a festive occasion.
- For the very best finds of holiday decorations, check thrift shops!
- Plan early and shop summer yard sales and you’ll be ready before the Joneses!
5. Faux Green
- And let us not kill things in the name of the holiday celebration, cool?
- We all know about climate change and how important plants and trees are to combatting this, so let’s not cut them down!
- A faux holiday tree and greenery will do. The modern ones are quite lovely and will be sure to delight!
- Clean up will be a cinch! No needles to sweep up and no poor tree to dispose of!
- And no fire hazard! What’s not to like?
6. What’s That Lovely Smell?
- Ah, the warm scents of the holidays! Baking and Winter pines!
- Be sure to keep the candles safely burning for an easy, inviting holiday feel!
7. Light It Up!
- You’ll really make your decorations pop with lights!
- Will you go all white Winter faerie lights? Or go old school with big multicolored bulbs?
- Here is where people really go ALL out on their outdoor holiday Christmas decorations – can you compete? These decorators can get pretty rabid!
- Careful, or you’ll end up on the holiday light drive-by circuit! Or, was that really your goal all along, eh?
Now You’ve Got It!
With these seven great tips for Christmas decorations, you are sure to liven up the holidays for your family and friends. This is a time for gathering together, more than anything, so consider decorating with a group of friends, or all the kids. Be merry, and deck those halls!
You May Also Like:
- Ideas To Organize A Corporate Christmas Party
- Best Dinner Party Games For Your Christmas Dinner
- 15 Good Christmas Decoration Items to Buy in 2019!
- Gifts to Surprise Your Loved Ones this Christmas!
- Christmas Party Decoration Ideas
Have you sent out invitations for your upcoming event? If not, save paper and send free online invitations now.
Looking for a party venue? Browse and book best-suited party venues from VenueLook.com