What are friends for if not to share in all the ups and downs of life? And what could be a greater joy than the beginning of a new start in life through a wedding? And when it’s your best friend getting married, can you be far behind in planning the most talked about, memorable, and smashing sangeet party that will be the highlight of the wedding? After all, that’s what friends are for, isn’t it?
Ideas to Plan a Perfect Sangeet
A perfect sangeet is possible with a little bit of…..planning! Yes, and that is absolutely necessary if you want to pull off a sangeet that everyone will remember for years to come! You don’t really need a professional to pull it off if you have a good gang of friends to support you in your quest for an unforgettable sangeet. So here are some of the best ideas to help you plan an amazing day for your amazing friend! While
- Choose the perfect venue first and foremost. This should be someplace that is accessible to both sides of the party. You don’t have to choose an indoor place like a banquet hall all the time. You can think out of the box and arrange an outdoorsy sangeet as well. If you arrange it during the weekend, you can even have the sangeet in an out of town venue, such a resort, so people have even more time and excuses to let down their hair and go wild!
- Decide on a theme for the sangeet and have the venue decorated accordingly. The main performers (on the groom’s and bride’s side) could be dressed according to the theme.
- Make sure that all performances on both sides of the party have enough time to practice their performances. You can up the fun (and competitive spirit!) by arranging an awards “nite” after the performance to award the best performances. Make it even better by putting it to an audience vote.
- Have a photo booth that fits in with your theme or with something that the bride and groom loves. Having it arranged in such a way that guests get to print out their photographs and take it home in cute frame gives an instant souvenir too.
- Have additional booths with different kinds of activities, such as a temporary tattooist, a tarot card reader, a fortune teller, a magician, a face painter, etc.
- Make sure everybody gets on the dance floor at the end, and don’t let even the grandparents get side-lined!
For Event Planning Trends
Your best friend’s sangeet will indeed be a roaring success if you follow even a few of these tips.
Looking for a place for wedding ? Browse and book best-suited wedding venues from VenueLook.com