Wedding season is almost upon us and it’s time to prepare your wedding dress. We have found the top markets in Delhi, where you can buy gorgeous, trendy wedding wear, for your limited to unlimited budget, you are sure to find shops that cater to your specific needs. From classic dress styles to the most modern and trendiest styles, from Hollywood to Bollywood, you can get what you want in Delhi.
Check out this list of popular Delhi markets and don’t forget to visit these spots :
- Karol Bagh: In this area, you have everything from Satya Paul to Meena Bazaar. You can get lehengas starting from a few thousands of rupees to a few lakhs. If you are shopping for bridal wear from other states in India and are looking for specific cultural styles, then Chabra 555 is the place to go. For those who want some Bollywood masala in their wedding, then check out the new range from Yash Raj Films in combination with Karol Bagh Saree House, called Diva’ni. So you can be sure of looking like a bride straight out of a Yash Raj movie!
- Chandni Chowk: This is the place to go if you are on a budget but still want to look like a million bucks. You get knowledgeable shopkeepers who can show you exactly what you want and speak fashionese just like your best friends. One of the shops to look out for here is Pakeezah Plaza and Asiana Couture which will give you the trendiest styles for the best prices. An advantage of shopping Chandni Chowk is that you can bargain to your heart’s desire and make sure you are getting the best deal for the dress of your dreams. You will also get perfect replicas of designer wears, so if you cannot afford a Sabyasachi or Manish Malhotra, this is the place to go.
- Rajouri Garden: Again, here you will get the best budget bridal lehengas on offer. Sahiba and Bombay Selection are the places to go to. From a few thousands (starting at 10k to 20k) to even a couple of lakhs, if that is your budget!
- Greater Kailash (1 and 2 M and N blocks): If you still want designer wear that is affordable but can’t afford the giants of design, then this is the place to go. You will find independent designers whose designs really rock and don’t cost a bomb either. Examples of such designers are Bhumika Grover.
- Hauz Khas village: Here you can shop at several boutiques such as Ole Couture and Ogaan, where the prices start at 1 lakh but are well worth the price!
For Event Planning Trends
So now you have all the info about the best places in Delhi to shop for your wedding trousseau, all you have to do is get started!
Looking for a place for wedding ? Browse and book best-suited wedding venues from VenueLook.com