A wedding invitation is an integral part of any marriage. It is the formal invitation to your loved and dear and near ones inviting them to be a part of your special occasion. A marriage invitation gives the first impression of the whole event to the invited guests. Most wedding invitations use symbols like Swastika, OM, Lord Ganesha etc. Adding beautiful, romantic and heartwarming wedding invitation quotes can make your wedding invitation stand out from all the rest.
For the couple-to-be, reading their wedding invitation quotes should be a mesmerizing experience for years down the line.
For Event Planning Trends
Points to be Taken into Consideration while writing a Wedding Invitation
1. If the wedding invitation is from parents side then the quotes should be more generic and focused on the sanctity of marriage.
2. If the wedding invitation is from a couple then go with more personal quotes with romantic / fun elements.
3. For close friends, one can use fun or whimsical quotes.
4. For general friends and distant relatives, you can choose sweet, simple and expressive wedding invitation quotes.
5. Adding lyrics from a song or a famous dialogue from a movie can also bring that relatable factor in the wedding invitation.
6. Another brilliant idea is to use your pre-wedding shoot pictures with fairy tale quotes in your wedding invitation.
7. We bring a compilation of some meaningful, lovely and quirky wedding invitation quotes which resonate the most with you as a couple.
Romantic Wedding Invitation Quotes:
1. “Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.”
2. Love fills the moment and the moment begins eternity.
3. A new day, a new life together.
4. Here’s to Love and Laughter and Happily Ever After.
5. First time I saw you my heart whispered that’s the one.
6. This day for us is special, A time beyond compare, The joy we feel deep in our hearts, We hope you will come and share your presence there with us, Means more than words can say, Please try to be there, To celebrate this special day.
7. Love fills the moment and the moment begins eternity. We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
8. We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
9. “Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favourite”.
10. “I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, age after age, forever.”
11. “And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you”.
Formal Wedding Invitation Quotes from Parents:
Dear daughter, while in this new phase of your life we wish you fly with abandon in the expanse of the big blue sky like the kites, don’t forget that you still hold a little string that is attached straight to our Heart.
1. “A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short.”
2. “A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.”
Witty & Funny Wedding Invitation Quotes:
1. Do you ever just want to sit next to someone and listen to everything they could possibly say about anything ever just because you like their face and their voice and their general existence?
2. The groom always smiles proudly because he’s convinced he’s accomplished something quite wonderful. The bride smiles because she’s been able to convince him of it.
3. Alcohol, food and bad dance moves. You in or what?
4. Hero ko heroine milni hi thi
Film/Movie lines as Wedding Invitation Quotes:
1 “Pyaar dosti hai.” – from Bollywood movie, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
2. “I want all of you, forever. You and me, every day.” – from the movie, The Notebook
3. “When you realize that you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.” — from the movie, When Harry Met Sally
Song Lyrics as Wedding Invitation Quotes:
1. Sun mere humsafar, kya tujhe itne si bhi khabar ki teri saasien chalti jidhar.. rahunga bas wahin umra bhar.
2. Tu dede mera saath, tham le haath chahe jo bhi ho baat.. Tu bas de de mera saath.
You May Also Like:
- WED In STYLE – Wedding Themes 101
- He stole her heart. Now she’s stealing his last name. Save the Date, That’s the Plan! – Craft Your E-Invites
- Best Wedding Car Decoration Ideas!
- 6 Best Indian Dishes To Serve At Indian Wedding!
- Tips For The Best Pre-wedding Photoshoot!
- Food Wastage in Indian Weddings
- Unique Mehendi Favours For Guests!!
Have you sent out invitations for your upcoming event? If not, save paper and send free online invitations now.
Looking for a party venue? Browse and book best-suited party venues from VenueLook.com