Are you looking to celebrate your upcoming special occasion with a grand PaRtY? The foremost thing you require is some Fun Party Invitation Quotes to get the pre-party enthusiasm started and eventually, bring most of your friends and loved ones together.
There are a few things to consider in your party invitation wording. Here are some ideas –
For party venue, decorations and entertainment, you can engage us (VenueLook.com).
For Event Planning Trends
1. Bachelorette Party Invitation Quotes
This is your moment as a bridesmaid to shine and organize the most beautiful party that your bride-to-be friend will remember forever. So, here are some fun quotes for the much-awaited party.
- Pop The Champagne, I’m Changing My Last Name / Champagne Campaign
- Buy Me a Shot, I’m Tying the Knot OR Buy Her a Shot, She’s Tying the Knot
- He Popped the Question, We’re Poppin’ Bottles
- Pop the Bubbly, I’m getting a Hubby OR Pop the Bubbly, She’s Getting a Hubby
- No Time To Siesta, It’s My Final Fiesta
- Fiesta, Siesta, Tequila, Repeat!
2. Class Reunion Invitation Quotes
Reunion after a long separation is even better than one’s wedding night. Reunion brings the reminisces of the golden moments spent together. Here are some quotes for an upcoming reunion –
- We do not remember days; we remember moments to reminisce with my old friends, a chance to share some memories, and play our songs again. Don’t forget to mark your presence and oblige us at the reunion party tonight.
- Back on its golden hinges, The gate of Memory swings, And my heart goes into the garden And walks with the olden things. You are invited to the class reunion party this evening.
- New friends are silver, but old is gold! Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget. Have an opportunity and rejoice the unique experience of this reunion and recall the mutual bonds of the old-beautiful days.
- A trip to nostalgia now and then is good for the spirit. Middle age is when your classmates are so grey and wrinkled and bald they don’t recognize you. True terror is to wake up one morning and discover that your high school class is running the country. Please join us for the reunion bash this evening, feel like the younger you and have some good old fun!
- School’s out, Memories past, Don’t ever doubt, Our friendship will last. That’s the fun of going to a high school reunion: it’s seeing the people who you were close to all those years ago, and re-exploring the relationships of the past.
3. Family Reunion Invitation Quotes
A family reunion is a time when most of the members of an extended family come together under one roof to celebrate the joyous occasion of the family reunion.
- Family is our roots and a family is our wings to fly so please join the family at the annual family gathering event on (date) at the (venue).
- Packs your bags and gather your gang as you are invited to the 10th annual family reunion held at our place on (date).
- Somewhere down the line, we all have longed to meet our family members. Now that we have a great occasion at hand, we hope you celebrate that with us at our family reunion event on (date & location).
- It’s been far too long and we wish to see you at our family reunion party. Hoping to see your clan for the first time on (date) at our place.
- Over the cocktails, delicious dinner and fun games, I invite you and the gang to our little family reunion party at the (venue) on (date).
4. Summer Pool Party Invitation Quotes
The most exciting and fun-filled party is a pool party. To invite your gang, your partners in crime, here the perfect invitation quotes for you to use –
- By the pool in the sun, we’re all getting together to have some fun!
- Boys and girls come to take a plunge. To enjoy the summer sun. Bring your suits and towels; we will have lots of fun. Let’s celebrate.
- Barefoot on the Beach! Leave your shoes at the door and join us for a dinner party at the shore.
- Let’s make a splash at [NAME’s] Pool party. We’ll have food, drinks, and sunscreen for everyone. Don’t forget your towel.
- The boat’s in the water, the sun’s rising high… let’s get together, before summer sails by! Join us for a Day at the Lake.
5. Cocktail Party Invitation Quotes
Cocktail parties are great for having a great time with friends or colleagues. The following tips will help you pen the perfect cocktail party invitation wording so you can pull off a successful event.
- When we drink we get drunk. When we get drunk we fall asleep. When we fall asleep we commit no sin. When we commit no sin we go to heaven. Sooooo, let’s all get drunk and go to heaven! You are cordially invited to our cocktail party.
- Put on your dancing shoes and be there tomorrow at my residence for a great dinner and dance party to be held on the occasion of my fiancé’s birthday. I would eagerly look forward to your arrival tomorrow.
- Time has arrived to engage in celebrations and feast… Time has come to be with your near and dear ones…. Time has finally come to enjoy and engage in delightful times…. Please join us for the celebration tonight.
- Turn on the lights, play the music and set the dance floor on fire with the best ever celebration…
- A holiday cocktail party is where some stranger will learn more about you in an hour that your spouse has learned in a lifetime. Join us for the cocktail party tonight along with your spouse.
For A-Z of your event planning requirements, contact us at Venuelook.com
You May Also Like:
- All Kinds of Farewell Invitation Quotes – Funny, Loving, Generic and more
- Wedding Invitation Words: A Guide to Write your Own!
- Bachelor Party Invitation Quotes!!
- Trending Eid E-Invitations to Invite Your Loved Ones
- How to Plan a Perfect Farewell Party!!
- Farewell Party – Dos and Donts
Have you sent out invitations for your upcoming event? If not, save paper and send free online invitations now.
Looking for a party venue? Browse and book best-suited party venues from VenueLook.com