Birthdays are the best time of the year, especially when it’s your little one’s day! Children don’t stay as they are for very long and many parents find the time just zooming past them until suddenly their children are teenagers. Birthday interview questions make time halt, so that, when you look back each year, you are taken back to your favourite memories!
Here are 55 fun birthday interview questions to ask your young one-
- What is your first and last name?
- When do you celebrate your birthday?
- What’s the theme of your party?
- How old are you today?
- What do you like doing the most?
- Do you have a favourite toy? Or an object that isn’t a toy?
- What do you like to eat the most?
- What is your favourite television show or film?
- Do you have a favourite book?
- What do you excel at the most?
- Who is your best friend?
- What are some of your favourite things to do with your mother?
- What do you like doing with your father?
- What activities do you enjoy doing with your siblings?
- What has been the most fortunate event in your life?
- Which season of the year is your favourite?
- What kind of weather do you prefer?
- Do you have a favourite holiday? Why?
- What superpower would you choose if you had one?
- What is your favourite aspect of the natural world?
Book your Venue with Venuelook, contact us at venuelook.com/getquote
As your child grows up, ask deeper questions. Older children respond well to in-depth questions. Infact, according to Erik Erikson, one of the pioneers in the field of child psychology, children from the ages of 3-5 battle among initiative vs. guilt, ie. they begin to explore and understand their surroundings while trying to assert control over their environment, so simple questions in this time period are encouraged. As they move into the next stage ie, Industry vs. Inferiority, the virtue is Competence, ie. an effort to answer the question “How can i be good?” In order to answer this, the child uses complex cognitive ability in this stage and thus, as parents, you can ask more complicated questions, ie.
For Event Planning Trends
- What did you learn this past year?
- What do you want to learn this year?
- What was the most enjoyable aspect of being (6, 8, or 11)?
- Can you tell me about anything you accomplished in the last year?
- What is the nicest part about becoming older?
- What was the most enjoyable experience you had in the previous year?
- Who is your closest companion? What kind of person is he/she?
- What do you like doing with your family the most?
- What are some of your favourite subjects to study?
- What are your favourite things to collect?
- What brings you joy?
- What would you invent if you had the chance?
- Which of your senses would you be unable to function without?
- What three wishes would you make if you encountered a genie?
- What makes you happy?
- What would you buy if you had all the money in the world?
- What makes you sad?
- What is your strongest quality?
- What has been the most important lesson you’ve learned in your life?
- What do you consider to be your best achievement?
- What is your greatest apprehension?
- What has been the most challenging challenge you’ve faced?
- What is one thing you would like to do in your lifetime?
- What piece of advice would you give me if you could only give me one?
- What do you think animals would say if they could tak?
- What dessert would you choose if you could only eat one for the rest of your life?
- Tell me about something that made you chuckle today?
- What would you do in space if you had the opportunity?
- What’s your favourite memory?
- What do you admire the best about yourself at the moment?
- What do you see yourself doing in the future?
- What’s the most hilarious thing you’ve ever done?
- What do you prefer to do with your free time?
- What do you excel at?
- When you’re an adult, how do you believe the world will be different?
Make your child’s birthday more than just their favourite day! Make it a tradition to ask birthday questions every year.
For A-Z of your event requirements, contact us at Venuelook.com
You May Also Like:
- Get Your Little Ones Moving With 15+ Fun Indoor Exercise Games
- Games – Before the Party begins
- 10 Latest Games to Play at Your Next Kitty Party
- 10 One-Minute Indian Kitty Party Games
- Free Printable Tambola Game – Learn How to Play Tambola
- What are some good family party games?
Have you sent out invitations for your upcoming event? If not, save paper and send free online invitations now.
Looking for a party venue? Browse and book best-suited party venues from VenueLook.com