We all know that it is going to be hot soon, that means you have to be prepared for how to deal with these hot waves of winds. It is going to be the time to mix yourself up a cool cocktail filled with ice to stave off the heat. Nothing is better than refreshing summer cocktails to cool yourself down in the warm summer months. No matter whether you are enjoying your party in the backyards or throwing a chilling party at the poolside with your friends. No matter whether it is an ultimate summertime classic Mojito or Rosita, do not miss to enjoy your summer with these amazing cocktails.
For A-Z of your event planning requirements, contact us at Venuelook.com
Best-Ever Michelada Cocktail
For Event Planning Trends
This not so common yet amazing cocktail and if you’ve never tried this then you can prepare this treat for yourself. The addition of hot sauce and lime juice gives it a perfect tint of a spicy and sour taste that upgrades your usual light beer from good to amazing. You can even add soy sauce as your secret ingredient to it. It is perfect for your parties in warm weather.
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. chilli powder
2 oz. fresh lime juice
2 tsp. hot sauce
Dash of soy sauce
12 oz. light Mexican beer, such as Modelo or Tecate
- On a shallow plate, stir to combine salt and chilli powder. Wet rim of large serving glass with a lime wedge and dip into chilli salt to coat rim.
- Combine lime juice, hot sauce, and soy sauce at the bottom of the glass and stir to combine. Fill the glass with ice, then top with beer. Stir lightly, garnish with a lime wedge and serve.
Rainbow Sangria Cocktail
This is the prettiest sangria drink that is going to be just perfect for your summer parties. Layering up fresh fruits in the cocktail glasses makes it the prettiest one. If you don’t want to be bothered you can even choose it to be poured in the pitcher and trust us you will get so many appreciations for this drink.
1 1/2 bottles Moscato, chilled
1/2 c. triple sec
Juice of 3 limes
1/4 c. sugar
3 c. blackberries
3 c. blueberries
6 kiwis, peeled and sliced
2 c. diced pineapple
2 c. diced mango
2 c. Halved strawberries
- In a large pitcher, stir together white wine, triple sec, lime juice and sugar until combined.
- In tall glasses, layer blackberries, blueberries, kiwis, pineapple, mango, and strawberries.
- Pour wine mixture over fruit and serve.
Blue Lagoon Cocktail
This cocktail is our favourite Disney character Ariel approved. It is prepared with the perfect combo of blue curacao, lemonade, and rum. Adding rum to this cocktail can make wonders in this tropical cocktail. This is a perfect summer drink for your Hawaii themed parties.
2 c. ice
1/4 c. blue curaçao
1 c. white rum
2 c. lemonade
4 lemon slices
8 maraschino cherries
- Put 1/4 cup ice in each glass, then add a splash of blue curaçao, 1/4 cup rum, and another 1/4 cup ice. (The ice helps with the ombré.) Pour over 1/2 cup lemonade.
- Skewer a lemon slice and 2 maraschino cherries on a paper umbrella or toothpick and garnish drinks before serving.
Mimosa Margaritas Cocktails
If you have not found your best cocktail combo yet then here it is Mimosa Margaritas. No doubt that it is the best cocktail combining orange juice and champagne spiked with tequila and some extra juice for extra zest. We are sure you’re gonna love this.
2 c. orange juice
1/2 c. tequila
1/4 c. lime juice
Lime wedge, for rimming glasses
Coarse salt, for rimming glasses
1 bottle champagne or prosecco
Orange and lime slices for serving
- In a pitcher, combine orange juice, tequila, and lime juice and stir to combine.
- Rim glass rims with lime and dip in salt. Pour in orange juice mixture and top off with champagne.
- Add sliced oranges and limes to glasses and serve.
Blueberry Lemonade Margaritas Cocktail
This is the best refreshing drink for you to chill in the summer. You just simply need to turn your margarita to give you perfect drink goals in summers with this blueberry lemonade version. If you have any simple blueberry syrup that you are not able to utilize anywhere else then this is the time. It tastes amazing in seltzer water and is a great sweetener for iced tea. You can even stir it into yoghurt or ice cream for a punch of blueberry flavour.
FOR THE SYRUP
1/4 c. granulated sugar
1/4 c. water
1/2 c. blueberries
Zest of 1/2 lime
FOR THE MARGARITA
2 tbsp. granulated sugar
2 tbsp. kosher salt
1 lemon, cut into wedges
8 oz. tequila
4 oz. triple sec
1 c. lemonade
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine sugar and water and stir until sugar has dissolved. Add blueberries and lime zest and bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer mixture until blueberries have burst, about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 10 minutes, then strain the mixture into a clean jar. Let cool completely.
- On a small plate, stir together sugar and salt. Rim each glass with a lemon wedge, then dip in a sugar-salt mixture.
- Divide tequila, triple sec and lemonade between 4 glasses. Fill each glass with ice, then top with blueberry syrup.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge to serve.
You May Also Like:
- Effortless Recipes to Spice up your Next Office Potluck Party
- Best Popsicles Ideas for This Summer 2020!
- 10 Easy to mix Cocktail Recipes for Parties
- 10 Easy Salads Recipes For Your House Party
- Fruit Desserts for Upcoming Parties!
- Pop Up Your Birthday Party with these Great Mocktail Recipes
- Impress Your Guests with 10 Quick Desserts
Have you sent out invitations for your upcoming event? If not, save paper and send free online invitations now.
Looking for a party venue? Browse and book best-suited party venues from VenueLook.com