It’s so exciting to visit your family and friends’ new home and attend their housewarming party. Every home is unique and the first visit to watch your dear ones’ new place is a joyous and wonderful occasion.
In this article, we have curated some thoughtful ideas that make a lovely housewarming gift. Take you to pick and let us know in the comments if we can add some more great options to this list.
1. Something in Silver as Housewarming Gift
Gift something in Silver! Silver is always trendy and contemporary. You can gift anything made of silver – religious idols, ‘puja thaali‘, bells, ‘toran’, silver earrings or toe rings, or silver coin(s). Silver is thought to be auspicious and hence makes a great gift.
2. Religious Idols as Housewarming Gift
To gift the religious idol(s) is apt for such occasions. It is pure and sanctified, one of the best gifts one can think of.
3. Paintings/Wall Art as Housewarming Gift
An exquisite painting for the living hall of a renowned artist, maybe of M. F. Hussain OR a world-famous Monalisa painting will grace the occasion well.
4. Scented Candles as Housewarming Gift
To decorate the new house and to make its air fragrant, scented candles will be the icing on the cake. They come in various aromas and shapes – choose the ones your hosts will cherish the most.
5. Cutlery Set as Housewarming Gift
A scintillating cutlery set will be a brilliant idea to gift at a housewarming party. New house, new cutlery! 😉
6. Bone China Dinner Set as Housewarming Gift
Who doesn’t want a new Bone China set of latest design when they are getting all ready to party and play hosts in their new home.
7. Wine as Housewarming Gift
Another marvellous idea is to gift your loved ones an exotic bottle of wine. The famous wine viz Jacob’s Creek would be one of the best choices. Cheers!
8. Bluetooth Speaker as Housewarming Gift
To gift a Bluetooth speaker of maybe Bosch or Sony will add wonders to a musical ambience. Ready to play some good quality background music in your parties?!
9. Electronic Appliances as Housewarming Gift
Appliances for everyday needs will also make a terrific gift. Take your pick from – Dyson Vacuum Cleaner, Philips Sandwich Grill, Coffee maker, Toaster etc.
10. Decorative Vases as Housewarming Gift
An ornamental Vase is sure to find the right place for itself in the new home decor. Pick one you are sure will match the taste of your dear hosts.
11. Wind Chimes as Housewarming Gift
For musical sound outdoors or within the home, gifting a wind chime will be a remarkable housewarming gift idea.
12. Bean Bag as Housewarming Gift
A fluffy comfortable Bean Bag comes really handy after a long day, the one lulling you to sleep. This too can be one of the great housewarming gift ideas.
13. Bonsai Indoor Trees as Housewarming Gift
As everybody in recent times is conscious of fresh air, gifting an indoor bonsai or a plant would be a safe, thoughtful, green choice.
14. Basket of Assorted Chocolates as Housewarming Gift
A basket complete with various wealthy darkish chocolates, a few milk chocolates, a nutty bar, jellies and plenty of extras can never go underutilized and would come in handy after all the stress of setting up a new home.
15. Basket of Coffee and Tea as Housewarming Gift
A basket full of aromatic Coffee and Tea from perhaps like Starbucks, Taj Mahal is also a wonderful gift idea for coffee and tea-loving family/friends.
You May Also Like:
- Wow your Guests with these Perfect Wedding Favors!
- 5 Mistakes to avoid when choosing a wedding venue
- WED In STYLE — Wedding Themes 101
- Top 11 Trending Wedding Themes 2020
- Top 12 Wedding Themes
- How to Live-Stream your Wedding for Guests who can’t Attend
- Best Wedding Car Decoration Ideas!
- 6 Best Indian Dishes To Serve At Indian Wedding!
- Tips For The Best Pre-wedding Photoshoot!
- Food Wastage in Indian Weddings
- Unique Mehendi Favours For Guests!!
Have you sent out invitations for your upcoming event? If not, save paper and send free online invitations now.
Looking for a party venue? Browse and book best-suited party venues from VenueLook.com